BlueData is transforming how enterprises deploy their Big Data applications and infrastructure. We are an experienced group of hardworking entrepreneurs pushing the limits in performance and automation for Big Data.
Here at BlueData, the Sales Engineer plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of BlueData solutions to surpass revenue goals and customer acquisition roles. The SE works very closely with sales to build long-term business relationships within assigned “named” accounts. This is a high-impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of BlueData software and solutions, and closing enterprise transactions within assigned accounts. This is a hands-on technology specialist role requiring the ability to master the the inner workings of the BlueData solutions.
We can guarantee that you will work with a highly experienced team, on cutting edge technology, and learn in a fast paced supportive environment. Are you ready to join us?
- Present BlueData value proposition to customers and partners
- Own the Technical Sales process from start to finish.
- Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges
- Match BlueData solutions to customer’s business and technical requirements.
- Work with PM and PMM team to define roadmaps and requirements
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each customer account
- Define and implement a solution oriented go-to-market strategy for each named account to ensure technical adoption of BlueData solutions
- Identify new customer projects for BlueData solutions
- Present BlueData vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management
- Drive the adoption of BlueData solutions within strategic accounts moving current installations from departmental to enterprise
- Ability to learn and update your skills in rapidly evolving technology setting.
For many BlueData customers and prospects you are the company’s face and personality. When they call for information and support, you often act as the first line of contact. When the need arises, you require an “inner confidence” that lets you recognize that a customer’s frustration isn’t personal. You don’t hoard your knowledge, but freely share it with others on your team to make them better. You are empathetic; you genuinely care about customers while balancing BlueData’s legitimate interests.
With each customer contact, you build and sustain rapport, accumulating customer equity for when it’s needed. As a resolution-driven self-starter. you approach problem-solving proactively. You show respect for teammates and customers by honoring commitments in a timely fashion and continual exercise professional, good judgement.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.