BlueData is transforming how enterprises deploy AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data Analytics. Now we’re part of the HPE family, and we’re hiring across all functions — including marketing, sales, services, and engineering.
We’re looking for an expert storyteller and product marketer who excels in a dynamic, fast paced environment to be responsible for creating and articulating the BlueData / HPE position and point of view in the growing area of Big Data and Big Data Analytics. If you enjoy dissecting complex technologies and showing the value to customers through creative assets and messaging, this job is for you.
This role needs someone with a passion for technology and proven experience captivating new customers above the technical details. You’ll work closely with senior leadership, product management, worldwide sales, and GTM teams to develop and push the message out to the market. Product Marketing also plays a critical role in ensuring that HPE sales and channel partners can articulate our unique value proposition.
- Develop deep understanding of the target audience to drive an audience-centric marketing approach, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs
- Develop and socialize marketing plan, sales enablement plan, and launch plans across the organization
- Devise product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the target buyers and author source messaging document
- Partner with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target buyers across the buyer’s journey
- Collaborate with sales enablement function to develop sales enablement plan
- Enable sellers by developing and delivering effective sales enablement content
- Assist in product naming by providing market, competitive and customer context
- Manage launch planning and coordinate the execution of the launch plan in partnership with marketing peers and launch program management
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including awareness and demand generation
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the big data and big data analytics portfolio and interface with industry analysts as the company’s representative
- Work with the voice of the customer team to develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Drive upsell and cross-sell strategies for the product portfolio
- Monitor and report on the results of related sales and marketing efforts