With the BlueData EPIC™ software platform, we’ve introduced patented innovations that fundamentally change today’s assumptions about the infrastructure for AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data Analytics.
Provide self-service in a secure multi-tenant architecture either on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid model. Spin up new environments on Docker containers, within minutes. Easily access your data whether it resides in existing shared storage, in a Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), or in cloud storage. Run distributed Machine Learning and Analytics in a containerized environment – and decouple compute from storage – without sacrificing performance.
See EPIC in action
EPIC makes it easier, faster, and more cost-effective to distributed Machine Learning and Analytics with technology innovations including:
- Enables self-service with on-demand provisioning and automation
- Delivers a flexible and secure multi-tenant architecture using Docker containers
- Offers a sophisticated policy engine for resource quotas and SLA management
- Provides hierarchical application-aware data caching and tiering
- Offers single copy data transfer from physical storage to containerized environments
- Delivers extreme performance with containers, comparable to bare-metal deployments
- Provides HDFS abstraction to run distributed computing frameworks unmodified
- Tap into data in on-premises storage (including HDFS as well as NFS) or cloud storage
- Delivers faster time-to-results, faster time-to-value for AI and Big Data initiatives
“BlueData’s integration with Docker provides an enterprise-grade solution for running Hadoop and Spark on containers.”